Helpful Documents and Links
- ODE – E-Rate Technical Assistance Program
- Ohio’s State Test – Resources for Technology Coordinators
- Universal Service Administrative Co.
- Open Internet Disclosure Statement
Security Awareness Tool
- Ohio’s ITCs have vetted and embraced TechGuard as a tool to help educate school staff and other end-users to the dangers of online phishing attacks and the subsequent issues that can arise. If you are interested in learning more about the application, licensing and/or cost, please contact:
- Adam Blevins, Director of IT
Securly Web Filtering
- For support?
- How to install the Securly Chrome Extension
- What is SmartPAC?
- How to install Securly SSL Certificate via Group Policy?